Let the countdown begin... now that BJ's Birthday is officially over it is time for my countdown. Brent is exactly 7 days older than me, so for 7 days he gets to call me "young lady", "young pup", "baby girl"... you get the picture.
When I met him at an undisclosed location in the city of Martin, TN I thought he was a year younger than me (I was a Junior and he was a Sophomore). It took several weeks and a show of his Driver's License before I would believe him. Come to find out, there was more to the story. Evidentally we have been trying to meet since birth.
I was due the first week of August, Brent was due in September. Brent was born on July 7th at Baptist. 7 days later, I was born at Baptist. Brent was a little sick and being so early had some trouble with his lungs. A baby was already on the machine he needed at Baptist so they transferred him to another hospital, 2 days before I was born. If he would have stayed, we would have been crying in the nursery together.
Now you know where it all began... only, it took about 23 more years to find each other again.












2 comments:
I just found your blog, and think its WONDERFUL!!!!! I love your sense of humor, and I just read the post about Baylor's baseball camp, and I about cried myself! I too have a boy, and I just hope that he grows his love for baseball as much as his daddy!!!!!
I'm adding you to my MUST read blogs! Come check us out, I'm doing a giveaway for my 50th post!
What a story!!! Strange.......but weird.
Joe is three years older than I am, and I rub it in every chance I get!!!
Post a Comment