Friday, July 18, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday



I went way back in my photos to see what my first digital pictures were. When I found them, I remembered. Brent bought me a new camera (perhaps for our anniversary) to take on our annual beach vacation. I read the manual on the way to Florida (OH- cut me some slack, I do not usually read the manuals... it was just my first digital experience). I just had to post these. They make me smile. My 3 sons... OH HOW THEY HAVE CHANGED so much already. This was August of 2005 just 3 short years ago.

1 comment:

sassy seamstress said...

blog visiting from...oh, i don't know, i forget whose blog i came from. anyway, i was just reading your post on "soapbox" and i must say the BNTM was definitely out of line. i applaud you for sticking to the "rules" even though you were in public. good for you. so many moms are scared of what other people will think and it causes their kids to "run all over them" in public. BNTM obviously doesn't know what she's talking about.