So we head down the street to our neighbor/friends house for fun, food, fellowship, and fireworks. As always we had a blast letting the kids run and romp and play, talking adult talk with friends, eating all kinds of good food (including some homemade ice cream Brent spent the better part of the morning working on), and releasing a few OOOOOHHHHS and AAAAHHHH's at the fireworks. Really, we do not have a need to go anywhere to see any kind of show for the 4th of July our neighborhood lights up like the 4th of July (HA). I tried to capture the kids, but they were playing so hard I missed them most of the time.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
4th of July Weekend- Chapter 3
Subtitle: The day where we let Bobby entertain the neighborhood and let our kids play way past bedtime.
So we head down the street to our neighbor/friends house for fun, food, fellowship, and fireworks. As always we had a blast letting the kids run and romp and play, talking adult talk with friends, eating all kinds of good food (including some homemade ice cream Brent spent the better part of the morning working on), and releasing a few OOOOOHHHHS and AAAAHHHH's at the fireworks. Really, we do not have a need to go anywhere to see any kind of show for the 4th of July our neighborhood lights up like the 4th of July (HA). I tried to capture the kids, but they were playing so hard I missed them most of the time.



So we head down the street to our neighbor/friends house for fun, food, fellowship, and fireworks. As always we had a blast letting the kids run and romp and play, talking adult talk with friends, eating all kinds of good food (including some homemade ice cream Brent spent the better part of the morning working on), and releasing a few OOOOOHHHHS and AAAAHHHH's at the fireworks. Really, we do not have a need to go anywhere to see any kind of show for the 4th of July our neighborhood lights up like the 4th of July (HA). I tried to capture the kids, but they were playing so hard I missed them most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Sounds like an interesting weekend!
I forgot to tell you that I met your friend/neighbor a couple of weeks ago at the pizza place. I didn't get her name...she had a very small baby with her if that helps. She was asking me about Sabrina then mentioned her friend/neighbor also had a Guatemalan child and I asked who...Ashley!
Post a Comment