Subtitle: The day where Mommy screamed bloody FREEZING murder while she attempted to bathe.
... we discovered that our hot water heater that just went out and we replaced a new heating element on this day decided to just stop producing hot water. We were filthy, like dirt clods hanging from our hair filthy there was no way around a bath/shower for all of us. I tortured the kids, let Brent shower and then asked for some time alone. I really dislike cold water. Like, I do not get in the pool in the summer kind of dislike, and I had to take a full on get soaked kind of shower. I opted out and did it in stages. I won't go into details in case we are in mixed company (he he) but during the rinse portion I screamed... LOUD because I did not know how else I would get through it. Brent says there are cold showers in Nicaragua. I am thinking I might wait until they find water heaters down there before I visit.
Brent made a phone call to a plumber friend, and we flicked the frozen snot off of Eliza's face and headed down the street for fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
you should have came over to our house to shower...I am sure we weren't here and you could have had a nice shower. Our microwave has been out, and don't think we are not coming to your house if we need something heated :)
That just stinks - cold showers are the worse. So sorry!!!
Post a Comment