Friday, April 20, 2007

Do you know what a 5PM phone call can do to a girl?

My heart immediately races... my blood pumps... I get a lump in my throat... I stand on my tip-toes... and chills run up my spine... AND THEN... I get frustrated... because it is my hubby calling from the basement telling me to bring something down. ( Not that he is one of those types... we were having a couples shower for a friend and he was down there grilling and he knew I had forgotten to ice the drinks). AHHHHHH... hurry up already call me and tell me my girl is OUT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally get what you are saying. For the past couple of days, I have had to try hard to make people feel like I am not bummed out when they call...LOL. Most people who are calling are calling to offer support...so, I will take that...LOL. I hope that we both get GOOD OUT calls this coming week!! Please, God. God bless.

Tricia said...

Hoping for GREAT news for you & Tera this week!