Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Please PRAY

Just a note to ask for prayers for favor today regarding our file. Today marks 6 weeks in PGN. There are still 5 people in front of me and no one from my agency has gotten out since last Tuesday. I really want to bring my girl home... and today would be the miracle my son has been praying for.

6 comments:

Happy said...

Prayers are out there...I'm sending good vibes your way.

I see that you have 1099 views...wow your a popular lady. Do you think that counter is accurate? I compared it w/my othe site counter and it seemed a little high.

Anonymous said...

We will lift up our voices in prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!Margie

Mommy said...

Lifting you and yours up today and throughout the week. I can only imagine how stressful this day is for you and Brent. This will all be a distant memory when you bring that precious baby home to stay! Please keep us updated. We are anxiously awaiting your joyous news.

Michelle Smiles said...

What's up with the no outs since early last week? They need to let us all out in one big day. It's making me a little crazy...I was hoping to have my call by next Monday but still too many in front of us.

I will certainly pray for your miracle.

Julie P said...

Wow what a great idea to have us all out at once! I'm still praying for all of us. I hope your son doesn't loose faith if the 6 week miracle doesn't happen.

jajbs said...

I am praying for you.

Amanda