Just so you will get what I am dealing with... you all know from a few post ago that I was 3rd on the list to get OUT! Today someone did get out... it was the person after me (or with me) we went in on the same day 3/7. I am thrilled for her, she has been waiting a long time too and she suffered through a previo... but it just goes to show you that there is no rhyme or reason to the whole thing. My 2 PGN buddies above me are still waiting and with her getting out with a 3/7 date really gives me hope that this is the week!!
AHHH... my stomach is in knots and I was auctually distracted tonight. My 6 year old's baseball team played AWESOME tonight. Baylor caught his first pop fly and turned a double play with it... I think even he was shocked. He got to throw the ball to one of his best buddies, Jackson, who caught it to make the 2nd out. I can already tell... I am going to be one of those crazy screaming moms getting so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
And just so YOU know....even I start getting butterflies in my tummy every afternoon thinking that any moment I'm going to get a call saying that you're going to get your little girl! Just think....what a wonderful Mother's Day you're going to have this year!!!! B/C she WILL be home by Mother's Day!!!!
Nervously awaiting the news as well,
Amy A.
Waiting anxiously for the OUT post. I know it's coming. I can feel it. -Misty
you guys are in our prayers....i know you will have your baby girl soon & in a few months you will be saying i do not remember the wait being that long(same with your pregnancies-you forget how awful it can be once the baby is here) she is beautiful!! abigail cannot wait to play with her!! keep us posted!! amy chick
Way to go Baylor! Give him a "High Five" from me. Nothing wrong with a LOUD cheering section of proud parents to motivate the team. That double play has got to be a sign - 2 OUTS at once - leaving Eliza up for the HOME RUN! Hang in there....Carole
As long as we stay on the same team, you won't be the only crazy screaming mom! Besides, our boys make a great team! Can't wait to hold your baby girl at a game soon!! Tonya
Post a Comment