Thursday, April 19, 2007

GUESS WHAT

Well... not that... but 3 more people got out tonight... so that means just 2 in front of me. Their dates that they entered into PGN are 3/2 and 3/5 ( and one of the OUTS tonight had a 3/2 date) mine is 3/7. It is getting so close that the excitement of them getting out is making my blood pump... I do not know if I will sleep tonight... well any night until we get the call. That is the one relaxing thing about the weekend... if it does not happen tomorrow it won't until at least Monday.

Thanks for praying. And Tera... my thoughts are with you.

5 comments:

Michelle Smiles said...

Oh if I was in Tera's shoes, I would be chewing on a leather strap! I honestly don't think we will get our calls until next week...sorry to sound like a downer just my gut feeling. I would love to be wrong though!
So happy to see some movement tonight - I was getting a little down about it!

Mommy said...

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost wet my pants when I saw the "GUESS WHAT"!!!! You just can't title posts like that or you're going to send us all into a panic attack. Ha. 2 more to go...that's so exciting! Come on, Come on, Come on, I can feel that little dancing banana waiting to jump out any day now.

jajbs said...

I am praying for the phone call to come SOON!!!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Yeah! God is working....you can just feel it! I'm so excited, it's going to be next week, you'll be in Guat in May....mother's day is just around the corner???!!!!! What a present that would be...Josie turned 9 mos yesterday! She's crawling everywhere, and so busy! Margie

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley...goodness, you are number 3...LOL!! Praise God!! May we both be OUT soon...NO PREVIOS!! Hoping this weekend will pass quickly. Michelle's comment made me chuckle...yes, we are on pins and needles over here. God bless.