This morning in my prayers I asked God to help me understand His timing and His plan. I know that He knows the exact minute that Eliza Jones will touch down at the Nashville Airport... He knows when the call is coming... and He knows all the fine details. I on the other hand do not, and can not... and if I did, I would mess it up. I prayed for my will to line up with His will, so that it will all work out according to His plan. Then I flipped my Bible open just hoping for a word to get me though today...
Psalm 4:1
"Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer."...
Psalm 4: 8
"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety."












1 comment:
I am praying she will be out and here soon!!!! What an awesome Mothers Day gift she would make! She's too cute.
Trisha
Post a Comment