This afternoon I had the opportunity to review little Fabiola Magdalena, she has now reached 7 months of age and has been, the caregiver tells me, doing quite well since her last visit, she is an active and alert little girl whose development, from what I am told, appears to be progressing well,she will listen when spoken to and will make many sound of her own both in reply and also to call attention to herself she also tries to imitate some of the facial expressions she sees, will reach out and grab things using not only her hand but also her fingers, listen to sound localizing it. I am told that she takes well her diet and is also receiving her ordered vitamin supplement. Upon evaluation today she appears in good health with no obvious physical or neurological abnormalities, her weight today is 14 lbs 4 oz, length of 61.3 cms and head circumference of 41.2 cms. Please find some pictures attached.
I just love her pouty mouth and cannot wait to kiss that sweet face.












3 comments:
YOur daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am praying you get THE CALL soon! A child's faith moves the heart of God.
amanda
Am I in the "blog loop" now? Anyway, she looks precious. I love the ponytail on top of her head!
Love, love, love the new pics!!! She is just so precious, can't wait to hear you got the "call"!!! Praying, praying, praying!!!!!
Margie
Post a Comment