We love us some pirates in the Jones house. Just add a little tat and you got yourself a pirate. If you have a tatoo and you are in our grocery, do not be offended if my 3 year old asks out loud if you are a pirate.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love, love, love the facial expression that goes with the tat...it's perfect! Margie
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
5 comments:
Love, love, love the facial expression that goes with the tat...it's perfect! Margie
I love that face. You're right he is the cutest non-Dodd I've ever seen! Great, now I've offended the other 3...
What a cute photo. And the tatoo grocery store thing... priceless.
cutest little pirate there ever was!
what a handsome pirate!! aunt cheri
Post a Comment