I am telling you what... I have never (and will proably never again) own anything like it. It has all the "bells and whistles" and is completely MAXED out.
If you see me out on the streets, you might want to watch out because I might be pushing a new button just to see what gadgets pop up (I already accidentally folded Silas up in the 2nd row seat), and I might just have a new SASSY attitude to go with my new ride.












8 comments:
fancy!! my new ride "STELLA" is going on 1 year old and I still don't know some of her tricks:) I have also found out 3 kiddos are hard on an ole girl. Just a tip- never, ever let them drink anything red in the car b/c it doesn't come out, ever!We had to make a few new rules after that misshap. Hope to see ya'll out cruisin' sometime!
Oh great. Now we're going to have to deal with your sass on top of Big Nanny's sass? I simply will not put up with it any longer.
Nice ride Ash. I guess we know who's driving on the next girl's weekend : )
Wow...that thing is huge! I would never be able to park it LOL Enjoy!
Congratulations, Fancy Pants!!
You put some neon underneath that carriage (like I know what that is) and you will be pimped out to the max.
I heard you got a fancy new name too.....
It reminds me of a Jay Z song. I will only post the chorus as most of the song as dirty words.
We doin, big pimpin, we spendin cheese
Check em out now
Big pimpin, on B.L.A.D.'s
We doin, big pimpin up in N.Y.C.
It's just that Jigga Man, Pimp C, and B-U-N B
Yo yo yo, big pimpin, spendin cheese
We doin, big pimpin, on B.L.A.D.'s
We doin, big pimpin up in N.Y.C.
It's just that Jigga Man, Pimp C, and B-U-N B
Don't even ask me what the acronyms stand for, other than NYC.
The first time I see you use your automatic lift gate in front of me our friendship will be over. That's all I'm sayin'.
What a nice car!! My Mom has had a suburban for a while now, and it is the best vehicle they have ever owned. This is just the nicest, most upgraded version of a Suburban available so you will love it I am sure!
Post a Comment