Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I told you so...

No, Eliza is not training to be the world's youngest astronaut. She just got herself into a predicament and Mommy was rude enough to take a picture before I helped her out.

We have been telling her to stop pushing off the table with her feet, that she would fall. And, that is exactly why I have not put back up the high chair behind her yet... she needed a safety net.

5 comments:

Sonja said...

You can always assess the severity of a situation by asking yourself, "is this a bloggable moment or a hospital moment?" Glad to see this one registered as bloggable.

Shawn said...

I love how Silas is just sitting there eating his food with a look like, "there she goes again."

Stephanie said...

you are so mean, but it's so funny

Angie said...

Oh gosh that is really funny! I would have taken a picture too! I will be interested to hear if she continues to do that. I know Gabbie would. I can't even tell you how many times she has fallen off the couch from jumping on it and she keeps going back for more!

Robyn said...

Gabriella has done the same time and it scared me to death!!

Robyn