Tuesday, July 1, 2008

If she is HIS puppy...

... then why am I the one tripping over bags and running into the doorframe at 2:30AM????

This is how I found them last night when I came to bed.

5 comments:

Mommy said...

Awwww....sweet!

Stephanie said...

sweetness! I am going to come steal her real soon ;)

Anonymous said...

Now that's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. She is already rotten! How come Brent doesn't spoil us big girls like he spoils his little girls? Nommie

Happy said...

Stella is adorable!! What's a storkie? A yorkie..and what other pooch? Congrats on the new family member!!

Anonymous said...

hi! i LOVE your site! very cute. a lot of our church members have adopted children from guatemala as well. in fact, we have about 10 different mission groups going there this summer, and helping with the orphanage. have a great day!