For my birthday, Brent got me Photoshop Elements. I have no idea what I am doing, but thanks to a little help from Pioneer Woman I was able to play around with a photo a little bit, it only took me 24 hours to do this, but it is a start.
I have it too..that's what I did Macie's pic on. Although, I am not good on it either..I am still learning. I want to learn how to make invitations and christmas cards. my friend Andrea is going to show me, then I can show you :)
YEAH! Can't wait to watch you experiment! I have been wanting photo shop for quite some time now. It will be fun to learn from you. Happy late Birthday! Darcy
Very cool! Photoshop Elements is a wonderful and very powerful piece of software. I have it and I love it...I use it for digi scrapping. I probably only use 1/16 of the programs capability!! Have fun playing with it!
Ugh. Oh dear. Ashley, I'm so sorry. I think that if tankini lady was able to regularly read your blog, she might have as much respect for you as I do. Your mothering ideas and abilities as well as your seemingly INFINITE patience are an example for us all. I admire. Chin up...and allow these comments to lessen the pain of those unwelcome remarks.
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
6 comments:
I have it too..that's what I did Macie's pic on. Although, I am not good on it either..I am still learning. I want to learn how to make invitations and christmas cards. my friend Andrea is going to show me, then I can show you :)
Happy Birthday!
YEAH! Can't wait to watch you experiment! I have been wanting photo shop for quite some time now. It will be fun to learn from you. Happy late Birthday!
Darcy
Very cool! Photoshop Elements is a wonderful and very powerful piece of software. I have it and I love it...I use it for digi scrapping. I probably only use 1/16 of the programs capability!! Have fun playing with it!
I'm always impressed with your pictures when I look at your blog. Thanks for the Pioneer Woman tip...looks like some good info.
Ugh. Oh dear. Ashley, I'm so sorry. I think that if tankini lady was able to regularly read your blog, she might have as much respect for you as I do. Your mothering ideas and abilities as well as your seemingly INFINITE patience are an example for us all. I admire. Chin up...and allow these comments to lessen the pain of those unwelcome remarks.
God bless.
Post a Comment