Our little girl who is 3 likes to sing, "I kissed a girl, and I liked it" from the song by Katy Perry. She'll just randomly start singing it! (I've got two younger sisters, one of which is still in HS, so when she's around them, that's the music she listens too!)
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
3 comments:
That's too cute!!!!
Our little girl who is 3 likes to sing, "I kissed a girl, and I liked it" from the song by Katy Perry. She'll just randomly start singing it! (I've got two younger sisters, one of which is still in HS, so when she's around them, that's the music she listens too!)
Priceless! Just wondering how you could drive and tape that at the same time. Hope someone else was driving.
You mean you didn't teach it to him? :)
Post a Comment