Monday, October 29, 2007

Baby Doll Quandry

Do we ask Santa to bring Baby Stella to Eliza for Christmas...


Or, Pottery Barn's Baby Lucy ( the darker one obviously)?

12 comments:

Shawn said...

I vote Baby Lucy. I don't have any great reasoning behind the choice. I just think she looks cute. (however, Stella looks really squishy and cuddly). Okay, so I'm no help at all.

Julie P said...

We can't decide what doll for Ally either. Both are pretty cute!

TheOilHippie said...

I pick Lucy.

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Baby Lucy - but then as you well remember - you can never have too many baby dolls! Carole

Anonymous said...

I like Stella, she looks more cuddly. Nommie

Darcy said...

Hi Ashley,
I vote for baby Lucy. But I have a bias because that is what we have named our baby girl that we are adopting. I have checked your blog a few times from the FTC forum. Your family is beautiful and I love how authentic you are in your writing. Thanks for the idea I think I will order one too. Maybe our Lucy will be home by Christmas.
Darcy McMurray
mcmurraymania.blogspot.com

Sonja said...

I"m voting for Baby Lucy. after a while Stella's ears may confuse Eliza........

Sonja said...

Well, on second look Stella does have normal ears along with the bunny ears. I'm sure she would be a good choice, too. put me in the "no help" boat with Heather.....

Happy said...

I like Baby Stella because she looks cuddly and like a good sleeping buddy, but you could always save one for birthday and one for christmas...

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
We got Kayleigh the Bailey Latina doll on the website "Dolls Like Me" for her birthday. It is just the right size...about 12 inches and is for babies 12 months plus. She loves it and it is soooo cute!! Email me if you have any questions about it. Love the adorable pictures. Hope all is going well with you and your family!!

Tammy (Kayleigh's mommy)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley. :) We went a little doll-crazy for Emma's bday and we purchased a few dolls for her. She already had Stella (although, she doesn't have the bunny PJ Stella) and she now also has the dollie in the orange nightgown (very cute in person...you would not be disappointed) and she also has the baby bottom baby which I don't see pictured here...all of them are very cute and good sized too. I LOVE the Lucy doll from Pottery Barn and I would like to get her for Emma for Christmas...what a beautiful doll indeed!! The only reason why I did not purchase her for Emma's bday was because I wanted to get her a few dolls and the PB doll is pretty spendy.

Good choices, Ashley! God bless.

Beth said...

I'm partial to the Lucy doll (of course) and plan on getting one myself... unless Santa beats me to it. hee hee