Sunday, October 21, 2007

Baby Steps

Well, we are not really going anywhere yet... but we are trying to move. Eliza will stand straight up and try her hardest to move her foot (mostly just her left). She was so proud and I screamed in excitement. Not that I want her to walk really, because then she is not so much the little bitty baby I want her to stay forever.

Here she is so proud... and proud of the hot pink number Daddy brought her home from Nicaragua yesterday... it is an authentic Nicaraguan hand made outfit! YEAH DADDY... we are SOOO glad you are home.



3 comments:

Bobbi said...

that is the perfect color for her. Boy, she is almost there. She needs to come and teach Reese a thing or two. He has zero interest in walking on his own!

I hear boys are lazy, you would be the expert on that!

Lookout when she takes off!

Happy said...

She is so freakin cute!!! Such a happy smiley girl!!

TheOilHippie said...

That last picture is just the cutest ever. I can't believe our babies are thinking about walking already...