Thursday, October 25, 2007

Not his Father's Son

Don't get me wrong, my hubby is great in math. He likes to call it common sense math. His everyday life involves more numbers than I care to think about. He is great at his job, great in his ability to bid, and plan and analyze buildings, footage, products... and more that I am clueless about.
But, his history with Math... not so great. Let's just say that even though Brent donned the cap and gown and walked the line at our Alma Mater, UTM, that diploma has not made it to his hands yet (Yes, Brent this is your yearly hand slap about this topic).
BUT... his son, Baylor, received an award today at school. There was an assembly (that I was not invited to) for all of K-2nd grades and the "BEST" in each class were awarded. Baylor received the Achievement Award for Excellence in Mathematics. He had the top scores in his class for the last 9 weeks. I am so proud!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bay! I'm so proud of you! Carole

Michelle Smiles said...

Woohoo! Go Baylor! Congrats!