I was painting mine with a much needed quick fix and she just watched and stuck her foot out there...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The joys of little girls! Did you get her fingernails too? We like to pick out our own colors - and the hand doesn't always match the foot! Oh yeah - and we don't paint - we polish! Carole
That is too cute! She sounds like Kayleigh. Always wants to do what mommy or anyone else, for that matter, is doing. Such a BIG Girl!! They grow up so fast. My question is how in the world did you get her to sit still long enough? I have to trim Kayleigh's hair in shifts because she is so busy and is walking like crazy! The only good thing is mommy has lost a few pounds. :) I try to do it when she is done eating and is in her highchair. Put Mickey Mouse or Diego on and I'm good for maybe 3 minutes. Gotta be quick!! Glad to see you checked out the "Dolls Like Me" website. I really wanted to order #2, but will refrain until maybe her next birthday when she is a little bit older. Take care!! Tammy (Kayleigh's Mommy)
Very CUTE! I am VERY impressed, Ashley. I would have to put Emma in restraints to polish her toe nails. I already have to put her in her high chair just to be able to put her hair into pigtails!!
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
5 comments:
The joys of little girls! Did you get her fingernails too? We like to pick out our own colors - and the hand doesn't always match the foot! Oh yeah - and we don't paint - we polish! Carole
That is too cute! She sounds like Kayleigh. Always wants to do what mommy or anyone else, for that matter, is doing. Such a BIG Girl!! They grow up so fast. My question is how in the world did you get her to sit still long enough? I have to trim Kayleigh's hair in shifts because she is so busy and is walking like crazy! The only good thing is mommy has lost a few pounds. :) I try to do it when she is done eating and is in her highchair. Put Mickey Mouse or Diego on and I'm good for maybe 3 minutes. Gotta be quick!! Glad to see you checked out the "Dolls Like Me" website. I really wanted to order #2, but will refrain until maybe her next birthday when she is a little bit older. Take care!!
Tammy (Kayleigh's Mommy)
Precious!
THAT is tooooooo cute!!!
Very CUTE! I am VERY impressed, Ashley. I would have to put Emma in restraints to polish her toe nails. I already have to put her in her high chair just to be able to put her hair into pigtails!!
God bless.
Post a Comment