I vote for cheese and little ham. Love that picture. She is so adorable.
WOW! What a little cutie! A future model?? It is hard to get pics of Reese. He has never liked the camera. The flash freaks him out. So, I have to sneak them. OH MY GOD that is a cute picture!!
Neither one - She's simply adorable! Carole
You have to submit that pic to some magazine contest... what a shot! She is going to have you wrapped right around her finger with that smile!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I vote for cheese and little ham. Love that picture. She is so adorable.
WOW! What a little cutie! A future model??
It is hard to get pics of Reese. He has never liked the camera. The flash freaks him out. So, I have to sneak them.
OH MY GOD that is a cute picture!!
Neither one - She's simply adorable! Carole
You have to submit that pic to some magazine contest... what a shot! She is going to have you wrapped right around her finger with that smile!
Post a Comment