Monday, October 1, 2007

A little randomness...

At his game on Thursday, Baylor got the game ball... he was so proud ( as were we). This boy is all about some baseball and has a passion for it. He has even come up with a computer game/stuffed animal ( much like webkins) that is all about baseball. He asked me if I could sew the "men"... but I have no idea who would create the game.



Callan has finally had an *AAHAA* moment about bubble blowing. He finally learned the art of the gentle, not too close, blow.



Silas... has come into his own. This is he newest expression ( I guess it goes along with the "you don't tell me no" that uttered from his mouth to his daddy last night... I do not think he will make that mistake again). The picture does not do it justice... it cracks us up.


And our little princesea... she had baby dedication at church yesterday. I am still collecting pictures for it because my camera battery was dead. But a friend took this one. Eliza is not feeling well right now... she has the runny nose crud. But she is still the best baby ever.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love Callan bubble blowing...Hailey still eats the bubbles - that can't be good! And that picture of Silas is TOO hilarious.