Friday, October 12, 2007

Nicaragua Bound!

This time tomorrow, my husband will be in Nicaragua. This is his third year to go on a Mission Trip to Nicaragua. The first time he went it changed our lives forever and set us on a path to several things... including our sweet Eliza.

Please pray for his safe travels, that the entire team ( about 30 are going) stays healthy and in unison, but most importantly that they touch lives and in turn are touched and changed themselves.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is very exciting! I will be praying.

God bless.

Happy said...

I'll be praying for his safe return!!

Bobbi said...

Safe Travels. What a great cause!

MOM, lots of luck to you parenting alone. I know that can be tough.

Mommy said...

Praying for his safety along with his team. Can't wait to see pictures. Perhaps you should let him be a "guest" blogger and tell us about his trip. :-)